At Eye & I, we offer a wide range of premium contact lenses, from colour enhancing cosmetic colours to custom-made prescription contact lenses.
Whether it be that special look for an occasion, a sporting activity or simply the flexibility, convenience and freedom from glasses, contact lenses can let you be you.
Are you bothered by light?
Introducing a world first innovation in technology, a contact lens that darkens outdoors to protect you from glare and lightens indoors for clear and comfortable vision on your devices. With 100% UV protection, these can be worn even if you do not need vision correction.
Express your unique style with beauty lenses that enhance, not hide, your natural eye colour. Available in 5 different colour designs.
Freshlook coloured contacts are ideal for when you would like to change your eye colour. FreshLook ColorBlends provide a unique 3-in-1 technology, blending three colours into one to create the subtle, natural depth of beautiful eyes.
ACUVUE® OASYS 1-DAY is designed to keep your eyes feeling comfortable throughout the demands of your day.
This contact lens has tear-like properties that work with your natural tear film each day, providing all-day performance and excellent comfort, vision and handling.
ACUVUE® OASYS 1-DAY for ASTIGMATISM is designed to help make the feeling of tired eyes a thing of the past.
Its design also helps to provide sharp, consistent, stable vision all day long—whether you’re relaxing on the couch or playing sports.
Exclusive to limited practices.
DAILIES TOTAL1® contact lenses provide a silky-smooth surface for comfort that lasts until the end of the day.
Try DAILIES TOTAL1® for white, healthy-looking eyes.
Offering you the latest in contact lens technology, contact lenses can provide you with clear, comfortable and long-lasting vision for the entire day.
They are are available for both children and adults, for short-sightedness, long-sightedness, astigmatism and if you already wear multifocal glasses. There are daily, fortnightly and monthly contact lens options to suit your different needs.
Advanced specialty contacts are also available for Myopia Control and Orthokeratology for overnight wear.
- Good vision is a key factor for living a healthy and happy life. With our strong focus on eye health and vision care services we want to help you maintain your Vision For Life.
- Myopia, or short-sightedness, is the most common vision problem in the world. In Australia, 35% of people are currently short-sighted and this is expected to increase to 50% by 2050.
- Orthokeratology, or Ortho-K, is a specialist contact lens procedure that allows you to see clearly during the day without vision correction. With Ortho-K, we can design specially made lenses for you to wear at night while you sleep.
- Vision is not just about seeing clearly. It is also about having comfortable, long-lasting and efficient vision. Tired eyes, eyestrain, blurred or double vision, and headaches are all signs that may indicate that your eyes are not working efficiently.
- Much of what a child learns is through their eyes. As important as it is that a child sees well, vision is also about integrating their vision with their other skills.